The LoopDrive plugin received a major update. The version 4 of it was posted a long time ago in the SynthMaker forum, now this is the official release. I had to wait for a stable version of SynthMaker so that’s why there was a big delay.
There are many new features and most of the old parts are now optimized, here are some of the most significand changes:
- Nearly every part of the audio processing has been optimized in assembler
- compared with version3, this version is up to 3 times faster
- added a pattern manager, that allows up to 8 different sequencer and LFO patterns that are switchable through midi keys
- load & save, copy & paste parts or whole patterns. There are also some default patterns.
- the wave LFO has been replaced by a step/matrix LFO, so you can set volume, balance, filter cutoff, filter resonance, overdrive amount and grain pitch for every single step
- you can scale the modulation amount for a whole pattern of the step LFO with a single knob
- each mouse move in the step sequencer now highlights the used wave slice
- you have the option to mute a complete step with the right mouse button in the step sequencer
- updated the FX Routing GUI to make it easier to understand
- added interpolation option to the slicer, so you can avoid aliasing effects when you need it
- fixed a problem with the mix knob of the distortion section
There are also some more changes that I propably forgot, but try it yourself. If you like it, leave a comment.
Downloads: VSTi, Executable, SynthMaker schematic
This entry was written on
Friday, December 11th, 2009 at 2:54 am and is filed under SynthMaker, VST-Plugins.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.